Ultimate first home opportunity.
Owners ready to sell and ready to move! Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in family friendly Glenfield, this well-maintained property is a wonderful buy for first home buyers or those looking to add to their investment portfolio.
Set back from the street with a sloping front garden. this delightful two-level property has a wonderful feel from the moment you step inside the door. Move in and enjoy, while you explore the opportunities to add value!
Key features include:
- Semi open-plan living and dining with timber look flooring and a lovely beamed ceiling (carried throughout the house).
- A quaint, near-original kitchen with adjacent laundry (which could also be used as a scullery). Extending out to the living and dining area, this overall space offers countless possibilities to transform into an open and more inviting area to relax and entertain.
- A private front deck, which opens out from the living room. Great for entertaining! Consider maximising the indoor-outdoor flow and extending the deck further out the front to maximise space and sun.
- Three bedrooms upstairs, which enjoy distant sea views of the Hauraki Gulf and the city. Upstairs, you'll also find the tidy family bathroom with shower and bath.
- A single garage tucked behind the house, with access through to a private patio area to further enjoy the outdoor space.
Centrally located to the Glenfield, Albany and the Sunnynook shops, with on ramps to the motorways just a five minute or so drive away, and Glendhu Reserve a short walk away, everything you need is on hand for a convenient lifestyle. Bursting with character and potential, this is your opportunity to stamp your mark on it and make it your own!
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY DOCS, COPY & PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO YOUR BROSWER: www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/R7D4